- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThis new series of UL Listed Modular LED Under Cabinet lighting from EnvironmentalLights is the new standard for excellent value in LED under cabinet lighting. Easy plug and play technology with soft diffused lighting, natural color, flawless dimming performance and interchangeable accessories—these modular light bars and pucks have it all. Compare our prices against other LED under cabinet lighting, and you'll know why our under cabinet lighting is so popular. Build your custom light installation with any combination of modular lights!
The Modular Ultra Thin LED Under Cabinet Light with Diffuser and Switch is ideal for low-profile installations. It's less than 0.3 inches high including the clips, and is easy to hide behind cabinet facades under cabinets, under shelves, inside cabinets and closets.
- 40 inch light bar with 144 Surface Mount Device (SMD) LEDs.
- UL listed, US and Canada.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 11 watts per bar.
- Soft White 3,000° Kelvin.
- 680 lumen output.
- Integrated milky diffused cover provides uniform light and eliminates hot spots.
- Built in on/off switch at end of each bar for quick and easy control of each individual light.
- Easy to install—1 bar-to-bar connector, a 40 inch connector cable, and 3 quick-mount clips and screws included with each bar.
- Durable diffused lens is much less fragile than glass and provides pleasing and uniform light dispersion.
- Easy to connect and link bars end-to-end using our sleek bar-to-bar connectors.
- Seamlessly connect the ultra thin bars around corners using the 90 degree corner bar-to-bar connector.
- Easy to link multiple bars in parallel for more light using any of the various length connector cords.
- Connect any of the modular lights from one point using a 4- or 8-output splitter.
- Requires 24 Volt DC input.
- Up to 85% in energy savings when replacing incandescent lights.
- High-grade aluminum extruded housing is rugged and sleek.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No radio frequency interference.
- No buzzing noise.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.
- For quick and easy plug-and-play installation, we recommend using the UL listed 36 Watt 24 VDC Power Supply for Modular Under Cabinet Lights.
- Works in conjunction with our UL approved adapters and dimming power supplies.
ApplicationsPlease see the Documentation Tab for more details on how to customize your modular light installation.
Perfect for brightening up functional work areas, kitchen counters, closets, display cabinets, anywhere extra light is needed! This modular low voltage system is easy to install and can be used for a variety of applications:
- Lighting functional task areas.
- Under cabinet, under shelf and cove lighting.
- Cabinet and china hutch interior lighting.
- Entertainment centers.
- Closets and pantries.
- Reading and task lighting.
- Closet lighting.
- Cubicle and workbench lighting.
- Museums (no ultraviolet emissions to damage art or documents.)
- Hotels, office buildings, homes, casinos, wine cellars, yachts, home theaters.
- Downlighting and uplighting architectural features.
Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Beam Angle 110° Brightness 680 lumens Efficacy 61.8 lumens/watt Color Rendering Index 72 Color Temperature 3,000°K Height (English) 0.4 in Height (Metric) 10 mm Input Voltage 24 DC LED Spacing (English) 0.28 in LED Spacing (Metric) 7.1 mm Length (English) 40 in Length (Metric) 1016 mm Light Color Soft White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Number of LEDs 144 Power (Watts) 11 Power (Watts/ft) 3.30 Power (Watts/m) 10.83 Rating UL Warranty 1 year Width (English) 1.3 in Width (Metric) 33 mm
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review