- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesPlug-and-Play LED Downlight Kits from EnvironmentalLights are an affordable solution for LED under cabinet lighting. Easy-to-use technology combined with surface or flush mount options, natural color, high CRI—these under cabinet LED Kits are a great value. Compare our prices and specifications against other under cabinet LED downlighting, and you'll know why our under cabinet lights stand apart. Simply choose your desired color temperature and beam angle.
This Neutral WhiteLED Downlight Kit is ideal for any type of under cabinet or retail light installation! Our LED Downlight Kit comes with everything you need and is easy to install and hide behind cabinet facades, under cabinets, or under shelves.
- Includes: 6 LED Downlights, one 6-way splitter, and one UL listed 350 mA constant current power supply.
- Class 2 constant current power supply accepts 100-240 VAC and outputs 350 mA.
- Downlights are not compatible with 12 or 24 Volt power supplies.
- Power downlights via the 6-way splitter and constant current power supply.
- Not dimmable.
- Neutral White 4,000° Kelvin.
- 90 lumen output.
- Wide 120° beam angle.
- Integrated mounting tabs for securing flush mount lights.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 1 watts per light.
- Each downlight is 1.65 inches in diameter and contains one Surface Mount Device (SMD) LED.
- 18 inch cable from splitter connector to downlight.
- Durable high grade aluminum housing is sleek and serves as an efficient LED heatsink.
- Cut LED downlight kits are not returnable.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.
ApplicationsPerfect for brightening up functional work areas, retail displays, kitchen counters, closets, display cabinets, anywhere extra light is needed! This plug-and-play system is easy to install and can be used for a variety of applications:
- Lighting functional task areas.
- Retail lighting.
- Under cabinet and under shelf lighting.
- Cabinet and china hutch interior lighting.
- Entertainment centers.
- Closets and pantries.
- Reading and task lighting.
- Closet lighting.
- Cubicle and workbench lighting.
- Museums (no ultraviolet emissions to damage art or documents.)
- Hotels, office buildings, homes, casinos, wine cellars, yachts, home theaters.
- Downlighting and uplighting architectural features.
Light Color Neutral White Color Temperature 4,000°K Color Rendering Index 80+ Type Downlight Beam Angle 120° Finish Silver Brightness 90 lumens Efficacy 90 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 1 Input Current 350 mA Number of LEDs 1 Height (English) 1.04 in Height (Metric) 26 mm Diameter (English) 1.65 in Diameter (Metric) 42 mm Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 1 year Variation Wide Beam Application Flush Mount
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review