- Product Features
LED Super Flat Rope is a unique and special product you probably won't find anywhere else. It is rugged and waterproof, like LED rope, but is more compact and brighter. The white versions are very bright and exhibit flawless dimming on our dimming drivers and pulse dimmers. The RGB color-changing version uses 5050 (5.0 mm square) triplex LEDs that generate any color you want in a point light source. Best of all, Super Flat Rope uses wire, not circuit boards, to carry current, which means you can connect up to 20 meters (65.7 feet) in a line.
This product is sold by the 20-meter (65.7 foot) reel, by the foot (30 cm = 11.8 inches) and by the sample kit, including an adapter.
The dimming drivers paired with this Super Flat Rope are the best available. We tested everything on the market and selected the ones we sell for maximum LED lifetime and best overall dimming behavior.
- Up to 20 meters in a line with no need to boost the signal. Now you can do large scale installations easier than ever!
- It's easy to waterproof the ends, using our glue and heat gun, listed as companion parts.
- Low power: only 1.5 watts per foot.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- RoHS compliant-uses environmentally friendly components.
- We use high quality LEDs for excellent color and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and specifications upon request. Ask to speak with one of our sales engineers for assistance.
- Daylight White.
- 403 lumens per meter.
LED Super Flat Rope is ideally suited for longer runs (15-65 feet) of LED strip lighting for decorative or accent lighting. With a full line of dimming hardware for single-color Super Flat Rope, you can't go wrong. Just contact us for friendly assistance laying out your job and selecting the right components.
Light Color Daylight White Color Temperature 6,500°K Color Rendering Index 69 Beam Angle 120° Brightness 403 lumens/meter Efficacy 80.6 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 1.5 Power (Watts/m) 5.00 Power (Watts/ft) 1.52 Input Voltage 24 DC Number of LEDs 60/meter LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Min. Cutting Increment (English) 3.94 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 100 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Width (English) 0.43 in Width (Metric) 11 mm Height (English) 0.19 in Height (Metric) 4.8 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating CE, RoHS, IP67 Warranty 2 years limited
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts