- Product Features
Our ever popular side-view LED strip is now available in color changing RGB, with 60 very bright LED triplex nodes per meter. Side-view LED strip shines the light off the edge of the strip, which makes installing RGB strip light around curves or in tight spaces even easier than before. We selected the best 99135 chips because they are rugged and bright, with the added capability of red-green-blue color mixing. This 3-color side-view LED strip lets you create millions of colors just like our current RGB LED strip products, but with an added twist. Perfect for many architectural and decorative applications.
Easy to install:
- Non-waterproof and water proof versions have high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
Easy to control using any of our RGB controllers or dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX-4-5000 or DMX-24-5000 decoders.
- Sold by the 5 meter reel, by the foot, and as a 1-foot sample kit, including adapter.
- Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength.)
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 107 lumens/foot = 350 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 48 watts (2.9 watts/foot = 9.6 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 4 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED linear lighting is one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
Light Color Red, Green, Blue Wave Length 623/522/472 Beam Angle 60° Brightness 350 lumens/meter Efficacy 36.5 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 48 Power (Watts/m) 9.60 Power (Watts/ft) 2.90 Input Voltage 12 DC Input Current 4000 mA Number of LEDs 60/meter LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Width (English) 0.31 in Width (Metric) 8 mm Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating RoHS Warranty 3 years limited
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts