- Product Features
This new product has 120 very bright LEDs per meter, and it became instantly popular for a host of reasons:
- High Color Rendering Index (80+) not found in most LED strip. This means the light provides more even illumination of all colors of the spectrum. The LEDs cost more, but our lighting designer customers and other discriminating buyers have asked us for this. The light quality is excellent.
- High density: with 120 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- It's bright, but it's dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time. We also test our dimming drivers on many Lutron dimmers and offer Lutron dimmers from the most basic to the fanciest Maestro wireless and RadioRa2.
Easy to install:
- Non-waterproof version has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Sold by the 5 meter reel, by the foot, and as a 1-foot sample kit, including adapter.
- Daylight White (6500° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof (soon) and non-waterproof.
- 201 lumens/foot = 660 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 42 watts (2.6 watts/foot = 8.4 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 0.98 in = 25 mm.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Companion Parts tab.
Our newest LED strip has a very high CRI (80+). The CRI (color rendering index) is the measurement of how faithfully a light source reveals the colors of objects. The index range is from 0 to 100. The higher the CRI, the better the color accuracy. For example, lighting used in a grocery or clothing store should have a very high CRI (80 to 100). Afterall, how appealing is greenish steak or a red purse that is actually magenta when you bring it home?
LED ribbon is one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
Light Color Daylight White Color Temperature 6,500°K Color Rendering Index 80+ Beam Angle 120° Brightness 660 lumens/meter Efficacy 78.6 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 42 Power (Watts/m) 8.40 Power (Watts/ft) 2.60 Input Voltage 12 DC Input Current 3500 mA Number of LEDs 120/meter LED Spacing (English) 0.33 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.3 mm Min. Cutting Increment (English) 0.98 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 25 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Width (English) 0.31 in Width (Metric) 8 mm Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating RoHS Warranty 3 years limited
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts