- Product Features
This is an LED downlight module for new construction and retrofit that installs easily in most standard 6 inch recessed housings. You can also flip the interior spring holders around to get it to fit most 5 inch cans also. (See data sheet at Documentation tab for more information.)
This retrofit fixture is better and less expensive than the Cree LR6. It's also brighter and has far superior dimming performance.
- 6 inch can.
- Cool White, Correlated Color Temperature: 5,000°K.
- 1,000 lumens.
- Great light quality: CRI = 85+.
- Consumes only 14 watts, which yields a high efficiency of 71.4 lumens/watt.
- Dimmable, using the recommended dimmers.
- Accepts 120 to 277 volts AC.
- Maximum overall length is only 3.87 inches.
- 50,000 hours lifetime.
- 5 years limited manufacturer warranty.
- ETL, RoHS, Energy Star.
- No mercury, unlike compact fluorescents.
- Easy to hardwire, or use the included medium (standard) base size screw-in attachment.
- Suitable for use in IC rated cans for contact with insulation or non-IC cans as well.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Made by MaxLite, an industry leader.
Perfect for downlighting in offices and homes using energy efficient LED technology. It's a great replacement for R30, PAR30, R38, PAR38 and R40 bulbs, halogen or compact fluorescent. This is an excellent product for general illumination.
Light Color Cool White Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 85 Bulb Shape 6 inch can Base E26/27 (Medium) Beam Angle 90° Brightness 1000 lumens Efficacy 71.4 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 14 Incandescent Equivalent 80 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Diameter (English) 7.25 in Diameter (Metric) 184.2 mm Max. Overall Length (English) 3.87 in Max. Overall Length (Metric) 98.3 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, RoHS, Energy Star Year Savings $19.27/year Lifetime Savings $660 Carbon Reduction 4521 pounds Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts