- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThis surface mounted ceiling canopy fixture is constructed with a shatter and UV resistant polycarbonate lens. Fixture can be mounted to electrical boxes or mounted directly to surfaces.
- 3945 lumens.
- 61 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 68.
- Available in dark bronze (standard) or white (optional).
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- This rust and corrosion proof fixture is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum one-piece housing, with a polyester powder coat. The fixture is sealed to be dirt and bug proof.
- High quality shock proof polycarbonate lens with UV inhibitors.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- Lighting Facts Label is available (see documents.)
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 68 Finish Bronze or White Brightness 3945 lumens Efficacy 64.7 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 61 Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 12.4 in Length (Metric) 315 mm Width (English) 12.4 in Width (Metric) 315 mm Height (English) 9 in Height (Metric) 229 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, FCC Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review