The LED Small Flood Lights are efficient, energy saving replacements for metal halide and quartz halogen fixtures. The fixtures can mount at a broad range of angles with a yoke-style arm. This demonstrator unit has a power cord with plug attached, so you can simply plug it into a wall socket or extension cord to test the light pattern. It is sold for the same price as a regular new unit of the same model number. You may buy a demonstrator unit, use it for up to 20 days, and return it to us with its original packaging in the same condition we shipped it to you, and you will not be charged a restocking fee. This gives you time to seek approvals from building owners for buying new units for larger jobs. See terms of the demonstrator program.
- 1160 lumens.
- 15 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 70.
- Ultra-wide beam angle.
- Dark bronze finish.
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- Black ceramic paint frit lens mask reduces glare and improves appearance.
- All models come standard with a yoke and a 1/2” NPT strain relief fitting for easy installation.
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
Formerly called MaxLite LED MaxLED Flood Light, 14 Watts Bronze Demonstrator Unit, MLFL14LED50-Demo, 71419-Demo