- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThe MaxLite MaxLED Wall Pack meets full cut off criteria established by the IESNA. This means it is "Dark Sky" compliant, and will not directly contribute to light pollution. It is DesignLights Consortium (DLC) approved, and rebates may be available in your area. The fixture can mount to an electrical box or direct to surface.
This demonstrator unit has a power cord with plug attached, so you can simply plug it into a wall socket or extension cord to test the light pattern. It is sold for the same price as a regular new unit of the same model number. You may buy a demonstrator unit, use it for up to 20 days, and return it to us with its original packaging in the same condition we shipped it to you, and you will not be charged a restocking fee. This gives you time to seek approvals from building owners for buying new units for larger jobs. See terms of the demonstrator program.
- 3050 lumens.
- 40 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 68.
- Full cutoff optics enable no light loss into the night sky.
- Available in dark bronze (standard) or white (optional).
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- This rust and corrosion proof fixture is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum one-piece housing, with a polyester powder coat. The fixture is sealed to be dirt and bug proof.
- High quality anti-shock Boron glass, which makes it very resistant to thermal shock.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- Lighting Facts Label is available (see documents.)
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 68 Finish Bronze Brightness 3050 lumens Efficacy 76.3 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 40 Incandescent Equivalent 175 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 13.7 in Length (Metric) 348 mm Width (English) 16.7 in Width (Metric) 424 mm Height (English) 9.1 in Height (Metric) 231 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, DLC, FCC Year Savings $39.42/year Lifetime Savings $1350 Carbon Reduction 9248 pounds Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review