MaxLite's ECO-T LED Recessed Troffer Light Panels are high quality, energy saving replacements for fluorescent troffers in lay-in or T-grid ceilings. These LED Panels house LED Strips that resemble fluorescent tubes when lit, without the buzzing and flicker!
The steel housing serves as an LED heat sink and provides maximum thermal control, while also remaining only 3.3 inches deep including the junction box. The slim profile makes this LED recessed troffer ideal for low depth ceiling cavities. Comes standard with a prismatic lens for high lumen output. Translucent white diffuser sold separately.
- Also available in 2'x2'.
- 55 watts consumed.
- Color Rendering Index: 85.
- 0-10V dimming standard.
- Integrated Class 2 ETL listed LED driver.
- Link and control up to 20 panels per master panel.
- Option to control dimming via building control systems, wall dimmers, or IR remote (sold separately).
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -20 °F to 130 °F.
- Indoor use.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- 14.5 pounds.
- Certifications: ETL, cETL, FCC.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 and IES data is available for each option. Select a color temperature and then refer to the documents section.
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Available in the following color temperatures / lumen output. For LM79 data, click on the corresponding color temperature:
For IES files, click on a corresponding color temperature below: