- Product Features
Call for best prices. Here's our low price guarantee.
Kichler's submersible accent light is designed for underwater use in ponds, fountains, and waterfalls but it is also ideal for other applications such as wood decks and overhangs. Underwater installations require a transformer suitable for submersible fixtures such as Kichler's 15E60BK or 15PR series.
- 40,000 hour life.
- Filled and sealed with two types of premium encapsulate to ensure fixture is completely watertight.
- Rugged stainless steel housing - no corrosion or finish deterioration due to UV.
- Tested safe for aquatic wildlife including plants and fish.
- Small footprint - fixture can be tucked into very tight spaces.
- Integrated driver - no remote driver required.
- Power Usage at 12 VAC Input: 3.4 Watts (Electricity you pay for).
- Apparent Power Usage at 12 VAC Input: 4.9 VA (What you use for sizing wire and transformers).
- 25 feet of useable #18-2, SPT-W leads.
- ETL tested to conform to UL 1838 & CSA C22.2 #250.7.
- 10 Year Warranty on complete fixture including housing, LEDs, drivers, and electronic components.
For underwater use in ponds, fountains, and waterfalls. Can also be used out of water on wood decks and overhangs.
Light Color Warm White Color Temperature 3,000°K Color Rendering Index 85 Finish Stainless Steel Power (Watts) 3.4 Volt-Amps 4.9 Input Voltage 9-15 AC Number of LEDs 1 Height (English) 1.85 in Height (Metric) 47 mm Diameter (English) 1.9 in Diameter (Metric) 48 mm Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Rating ETL Manufacturer Kichler Warranty 10 years
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts