- Product Features
Call for best prices. Here's our low price guarantee.
Kichler's line of outdoor LED light bars is designed for hardscape, deck, step, and bench lighting. See applications for more ideas of where they can be used. Light bar and mounting bracket included.
- Uses 75% less energy than halogen.
- Designed with a pure, warm, natural 2,950°K white light.
- Long-life 40,000 hour LED light source.
- Fully sealed and potted to resist moisture.
- Tested to withstand the elements for years of enjoyment.
- Easy to install and adapts to almost any hardscape, deck, step, or bench application.
- Available in 3 sizes with 3 finishes.
- Low voltage, low profile, low heat output.
For use under all types of steps, including wood, composite, stone and brick, with or without risers, decks, patios, rails, foot bridges, fences, retaining walls, brick and stone columns, outdoor kitchen and bar areas, raised beds and planters, even boat docks.
Light Color Warm White Color Temperature 2,950°K Color Rendering Index 77 Finish Bronze Power (Watts) 0.75 Volt-Amps 1.3 Input Voltage 9-15 AC/DC Number of LEDs 3 Length (English) 6.9 in Length (Metric) 175 mm Width (English) 2.9 in Width (Metric) 74 mm Height (English) 0.6 in Height (Metric) 15 mm Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Rating UL Manufacturer Kichler Warranty 5+ years
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts