- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThe first push-in disconnect to meet the new NEC and CEC code changes for non-residential fluorescent luminaires. We sell a large luminaire disconnect for thicker wire and a small one for thinner wire. For:
- solid wire #12-#18, or
- stranded wire #12-#14 (19 strand or less), or
- stranded tin-bonded wire #12-14 (19 strand or less), #16 (26 strand or less), or #18 (16 strand or less.)
- Meets UL and CSA finger-probe safety requirements.
- Allows safe disconnect of hot and neutral LED driver or ballast wiring.
- Push-in technology results in quicker connections, saves time and increases productivity.
- Sold as a pair, 1 male and 1 female.
ApplicationsGreat for connecting power supplies (drivers) to our LED lights. See instructions and brochure for details. Note: instructions may refer to a "ballast," but of course we use drivers for LEDs, so this product is to be used with drivers.
Height (English) 0.5 in Height (Metric) 12.7 mm Length (English) 1.4 in Length (Metric) 36 mm Manufacturer Ideal Industries Power (Watts) 360 Rating UL, CSA, RoHS Width (English) 0.81 in Width (Metric) 21 mm
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review