- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThis is a Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter. Buck-boost means that the unit will 'buck' excess voltage or 'boost' insufficient voltage to regulate DC output. This allows you to use your 24 volt DC LEDs on vehicles, solar systems or other off-grid systems, in which the charging system may drive the voltage over 24 volts DC.
- 50 watts maximum output.
- 24 volts DC output, with fine-tune adjustment screw. (Constant voltage.)
- 2.1 amp maximum output.
- Working temperature: -10 to +60°C.
- Touch-guard screw terminals.
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage.
- Overload protection type: hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed.
- Full load burn-in tested.
- Built-in electromagnetic impulse filter.
- Low ripple noise.
- Accepts 19-36 VDC input.
- No minimum load and no load balancing required.
- Proven reliability and rugged housing.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Optional mounting kit is available.
- Do not use a dimmer on the primary side.
ApplicationsUse to protect 24 volt DC LED systems on vehicles, solar systems or other off-grid systems, in which the charging system may drive the voltage over 24 volts DC.
Power (Watts) 50 Input Voltage 19-36 VDC Output Voltage 24 DC Length (English) 6.25 in Length (Metric) 159 mm Width (English) 3.86 in Width (Metric) 98 mm Height (English) 1.5 in Height (Metric) 38 mm Rating CE Manufacturer Mean Well Warranty 2 years
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review