Alinco's DM-330MVT Switching Power Supply is a variable voltage supply that can deliver between 5 and 15 VDC at 30 amps continuous or 32 amps max. This power supply is efficient, compact, lightweight, and engineered to minimize switching noise. If switching noise (audible or electrical) is detected, simply utilize the integrated Noise-Offset function on the DM-330MVT to eliminate any noise. That is why this power supply is favored by radio and television studios, who place a high priority on quiet operation.
The programmable pre-set voltage function makes the DM-330MV even easier to use. Just store the most frequently used voltage in the memory, and it is constantly ready to go. At EnvironmentalLights.com, we pre-set the DM-330MVT to output 12 VDC, so it is ready-to-use out of the box.
- Input voltage: 120 VAC
- 5 to 15 volts DC variable output.
- 150 to 450 watts maximum output.
- 30 amp (continuous), 32 amp maximum output.
- Output terminals: cigar-plug socket (Max 10A) and 2 sets of snap-in terminals (Max 5A) in the front, a set of Max current terminals in the rear.
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload, current limiting over 32A / Over temperature.
- Low ripple: Less than 15mVp-p at rated load.
- Fuse: 8A
- Meter: single back-lit volt/current meter displays status of operation.
- Proven reliability and rugged housing.
- North American plug, 1 foot input cable.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Do not use a dimmer on the primary side.