- Product Features
This is a Buck-Boost DC/DC Converter. Buck-boost means that the unit will allow the DC input voltage to be higher or lower than the output voltage, which lets you use 12 volt DC LEDs on a boat or vehicle, where the charging circuitry ordinarily exceeds 12 volts and would otherwise damage your LEDs. Limits DC voltage to no more than 12 Volts.
- 8 amp (100 watt) maximum.
- Converter will boost a voltage as low as 10.5 volts to 12 volts and buck (limit) up to 30 VDC at 12 VDC, a stable output that will protect your LEDs and controllers.
- Output voltage adjustment from 11 - 13.9 volts by internal potentiometer VR2, near C2.
- Peak output power of 120 watts (case gets to 60°C at 120 Watts continuous, external cooling can extend).
- No-load overhead < 100 mA.
- Line regulation: 1%.
- Load regulation: 3%.
- Efficiency >75%.
- Temperature range: 0-55°C = 32-130°F.
- Input polarity protection;
- Input low voltage drop out [power off reset;]
- Input high voltage protection [power off reset;]
- Output short circuit protection [auto reset;]
- Output current limit [auto resume;]
- Over temperature protection [power off reset.]
Running motors from this unit will void the 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Height (English) 1.625 in Height (Metric) 41 mm Input Voltage 10.5-30 VDC Length (English) 12 in Length (Metric) 305 mm Manufacturer Neuron Technology Output Voltage 12 DC Power (Watts) 100 Warranty 1 year Width (English) 3.5 in Width (Metric) 89 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review