- Product Features
Easy-to-use Wifi compatible dimmer for 12 or 24 volt DC LEDs. To utilize the built in WiFi capability, simply use this controller in conjunction with the LinkUp Wifi Router (sold separately.) Contains 2 circuits which dim together. If you want 2 independent circuits, buy the White Adjustable LinkUp LED Controller, part number linkup-white-adj.
- Touch wheel or preset buttons allow you to create the perfect ambient lighting for any occasion.
- 6 amp sustained maximum per circuit= 72 watts/circuit (12 VDC) or 144 watts/circuit (24 VDC.)
- 250 Hertz pulse dimming helps eliminate flicker.
- Power off memory function.
- The light weight receiver is easy to mount using double sided adhesive tape.
- Remote requires 3 AAA batteries.
- RF signal goes through walls. Range is over 100 feet in a benign electromagnetic environment.
- 50-step dimming.
- -4 to 140 °F.
- Each dimmer and remote control are matched to operate with each other. You can reset the matching if you want to put more than one dimming unit on a remote control.
- Remote control is 4.33" x 2.04" x 0.79"; Receiver unit is 3.35" x 1.77" x 0.91".
- 1 year warranty.
Used for dimming our 12 or 24 volt LED lighting. In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection to smooth the DC output in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Finish White Power (Watts) 144 or 288 Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 4.33 in Length (Metric) 110 mm Width (English) 2.04 in Width (Metric) 51.8 mm Height (English) 0.79 in Height (Metric) 20.1 mm Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts