- Product Features
Handy 4-channel rainproof controller is quick to set up and easy to use.
- Operates either 12 or 24 volt LEDs. Be sure to use a driver with the corresponding voltage.
- Compact 3.75" x 3.5" x 1" controller is easy to mount using the mounting tabs on the housing.
- Even more compact 3.6" x 1.5" x 0.65" hand-held remote control (excluding 5.25" antenna) with slotted hole on back to hang it on the wall.
- Hand-held remote control is wireless and communicates with the controller using radio waves.
- Radio frequency remote control works through walls. Over 100 foot range in benign electromagnetic environment.
- Allows you to select any combination of the 4-channels, plus several fade, step and flash modes. Twenty-one modes in all (see product manual for details.)
- 4 signal outputs: Red, Green, Blue and "other", plus Common anode (DC+). The "other" channel is typically true white or amber, but you can use this controller for any 12 or 24 volt 4-channel purpose.
- 12 or 24 Volt DC input is required. Use a high quality regulated driver.
- 4 amps per channel capacity (48 watts per channel at 12 VDC or 96 watts per channel at 24 VDC.)
- -4 to 140 °F operating temperature range.
- If you use this controller on a vehicle or boat, be sure to use suitable overvoltage protection, such as our Overvoltage protection-12VDC maximum output 8 amp (DC to DC Step Up/Down Buck Boost Converter). That's because your alternator or charging system will drive the system voltage over 12 VDC, which is bad for your LEDs and control logic.
- 220 Hz output.
Perfect for our 4-channel LED strip light.
Finish Silver Power (Watts) 192 Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 3.75 in Length (Metric) 95 mm Width (English) 3.5 in Width (Metric) 89 mm Height (English) 1 in Height (Metric) 25.4 mm Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts