- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesStand alone USB-DMX interface, 512 channels, 255 scenes, Clock/Calendar. Works with EASY STAND ALONE software only (not compatible with ESA PRO, Suite and Suite 2 software). Compatible with Windows XP/VISTA/SEVEN 32-bit or 64-bit version. This is easy to get working with our decoders, RGB, RGBDW, RGBW, and RGBA ribbon and we provide great information and technical support.
The SLESA-U8 includes:
- A controller box and USB cable (hardware).
- A bonus mini-USB adapter you can plug into a standard 120 VAC wall socket to operate your controller in stand-alone mode. The manufacturer does not provide this adapter, but when you buy from us, you get it as part of the package. Our opinion is that if you buy a stand-alone controller, you should be able to run it in stand-alone mode, with a small adapter, as well as tethered to your computer.
- A CD (software) containing the software and manuals.
- A custom "Getting Started" guide you won't find anywhere else.
- Simple, easy to learn "mixer board" that runs on your PC.
- Allows you to independently set red, green and blue levels from 0-100%.
- Allows you to control many different color LED devices simultaneously, so one wall washer is showing one color, while your RGB panel is showing another, etc.
- Allows you to create "shows" comprising "scenes" and "steps."
- Control color levels and overall dimming level for each step.
- Control duration of each step.
- Control fade time from step to step.
- Address many devices independently at each step.
- Control whether the scene repeats.
- Control which scenes are played and when.
- Use the color wheel or separate R, G and B fader slides to dial in the exact color you want.
- Save your programs to your computer's hard disk.
- Write your programs to the controller, so it can operate by itself in Stand Alone mode.
- Connected to your computer, receiving signals and power through the USB cable, or
- In Stand Alone mode, receiving power from the included adapter.
- 3-prong DMX IN port and OUT port.
- USB port that uses the included USB cable to connect to your PC (not Apple) computer or the power adapter.
- 10-pin male port that mates with Crestron and other keypad controls (not required, for convenience only.) Port pin-out is listed on page 28 of the manual, which you can download at "Documentation Tab" nearby.
- 3 buttons on top of the unit (+, _, dim.) The + and - buttons allow you to change scenes. If you press and hold the dim button and then press + or -, it changes the dimming level on your lights.
- On/off indicator light.
- Program number indicator light.
- DMX indicator light.
ApplicationsThis award-winning controller is probably everything you'll ever need to create LED color shows.
Ships with Easy Stand Alone, the software that allows you to easily create color shows for your LED lights.
Input Voltage 5 (USB) DC Length (English) 3.6 in Length (Metric) 91.4 mm Width (English) 3.125 in Width (Metric) 79.4 mm Height (English) 1.75 in Height (Metric) 44.5 mm Rating CE Manufacturer Sunlite Nicolaudie Warranty 1 year
- Easy Stand Alone Controller Getting Started Guide, Circuit Diagrams and Manual
- PixelPro Getting Started Guide for the Easy Stand Alone DMX Controller SLESA U8
- Easy Stand Alone Controller Brochure
- Red-Green-Blue Color-Changing LED Strip and Modules Manual
- How to Connect Your DMX Controller to Environmental Lights Decoders
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review