- Product Features
Leviton Illumatech CFL/LED dimmer.
- Smooth-action integrated linear slide control for easy, precise operation.
- Elegant Decora styling that coordinates perfectly with Leviton’s extensive line of Decora wiring devices.
- Includes color change kit with three interchangeable faceplates.
- Illumatech features a slim, compact housing that fits easily into a standard wallbox and is suitable for multi-gang installations.
- Does not require that the neutral wire run through your dimmer's gang box.
- 150 watts capacity.
- Single pole or 3-Way (multi-location) capable.
- Features easy to use push button that provides preset ON/OFF switching.
- Use with standard 3-way switches for easy, economical installation.
- Power failure memory.
- Standard RFI suppression.
- UL and CSA listed.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Wall plates are not included.
The forward-thinking engineering ensures control of dimmable CFL and LED bulbs today, as well as energy efficient light sources coming out in the future—invest in a dimmer that ensures dimming performance as the light source industry evolves.
Leviton's CL dimmers are designed to provide optimal performance when used on dimmable CFL and LED bulbs. DO NOT use them on bulbs that are not made for dimming. Performance on inferior dimmable bulbs varies.
We have not had much success with this dimmer using low voltage MR16 track light bulbs. Performance with track bulbs depends on the design of the bulbs, number of bulbs, and design of the (usually very cheap) 10:1 step-down transformer in the track head. The net result on MR16 LED bulbs is usually that almost no dimming occurs, in our experience with these CL dimmers. For MR16 track bulbs, our published results show the best performance on electronic low voltage dimmers, which is counter-intuitive, given the inductive characteristics of the step down transformer (one would expect magnetic dimmers would perform better); apparently the capacitive load of the bulb dominates the circuit in most cases, favoring the ELV dimmer. That's our theory anyway.
Power (Watts) 150 Input Voltage 120 AC Output Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 4.13 in Length (Metric) 104.9 mm Width (English) 1.73 in Width (Metric) 43.9 mm Height (English) 1.53 in Height (Metric) 38.9 mm Rating UL, CSA Manufacturer Leviton Warranty 2 years
- Photos & Videos