- Product Features
This Lutron dimmer is designed to work with many DIMMABLE LED and CFL bulbs. See bulb compatibility list at Documentation tab.
- Generally, our tests show that these CL (CFL/LED) dimmers work on DIMMABLE high quality LED bulbs, except for MR16 bulbs.
- Credenza CL lamp dimmer has no low end trim control. It operates similar to the Diva and Skylark Contour, except that it is factory-set not to go as low as the Diva and Skylark because it has no low-end trim control. Lutron has made the judgment that removing the difficult low-end, with its concomitant balky behavior on some bulbs, is more important than allowing the deeper dimming available in certain circumstances on more expensive wall-mount CFL/LED or electronic dimmers.
- Simply plug the dimmer into the wall. Plug your lamp into the back of the dimmer plug. The slide dimmer switch is at the end of a 6-foot cord.
- 100 watts capacity.
- Single pole lamp dimmer.
- Features slide dimmer with soft click off at one end.
- Standard RFI suppression.
- UL and CSA listed.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Wall plate is not included.
- White (-WH)
- Black (-BL)
- Brown (-BR)
The forward-thinking engineering ensures control of dimmable CFL and LED bulbs today, as well as energy efficient light sources coming out in the future—invest in a dimmer that ensures dimming performance as the light source industry evolves.
Lutron's CL dimmers are for certain LED and CFL bulbs that are made to be dimmable. DO NOT use them on bulbs that are not made for dimming. Performance on inferior dimmable bulbs varies.
We have not had much success with this dimmer using low voltage MR16 track light bulbs. Performance with track bulbs depends on the design of the bulbs, number of bulbs, and design of the (usually very cheap) 10:1 step-down transformer in the track head. The net result on MR16 LED bulbs is usually that almost no dimming occurs, in our experience with these CL dimmers. For MR16 track bulbs, our published results show the best performance on electronic low voltage dimmers, which is counter-intuitive, given the inductive characteristics of the step down transformer (one would expect magnetic dimmers would perform better); apparently the capacitive load of the bulb dominates the circuit in most cases, favoring the ELV dimmer. That's our theory anyway.
Power (Watts) 100 Input Voltage 120 AC Output Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 3 in Length (Metric) 76.2 mm Width (English) 1.5 in Width (Metric) 38.1 mm Height (English) 1 in Height (Metric) 25.4 mm Rating UL, CUL, CSA Manufacturer Lutron Warranty 1 year
- Lutron Credenza C•L Dimmer Installation Guide
- How to Calculate Wattage When Mixing Lamp Types Using Lutron C•L Dimmers
- Lutron C•L Dimmers, Up To 250W-Sell Sheet for End Users
- Lutron C•L Dimmers, Up To 150W-Sell Sheet for End Users
- Dimmable CFL & LED Bulbs Compatible with Lutron C•L Dimmers, Up To 150W
- Lutron Warranty Contact Information
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts