- Product Features
Easy-to-use dimmer for 12 or 24 volt DC LEDs. Contains 2 circuits which dim together. If you want 2 independent circuits, buy 12 or 24 V LED Dimmer with Remote Control (2-Channel Color Tunable), part number dim6 .
- 6 amp sustained maximum per circuit= 72 watts/circuit (12 VDC) or 144 watts/circuit (24 VDC.)
- 150 Hertz pulse dimming ensures no flicker.
- Speaker-type input and output connections on dimming unit.
- Screw tabs on dimming unit for mounting.
- RF signal goes through walls. Range is over 65 feet in a benign electromagnetic environment.
- 50-step dimming.
- -4 to 140 °F.
- Each dimmer and remote control are matched to operate with each other. You can reset the matching if you want to put more than one dimming unit on a remote control.
- Remote control requires 3 AAA batteries, which are included.
- Remote control is 4.5" x 2.2" x 0.75"; Dimming unit is 3.3" x 2.5" x 1".
- 1 year warranty.
Used for dimming our 12 or 24 volt LED lighting. In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection to smooth the DC output in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Finish White Power (Watts) 144 or 288 Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 4.5 in Length (Metric) 114.3 mm Width (English) 2.2 in Width (Metric) 55.9 mm Height (English) 0.75 in Height (Metric) 19.1 mm Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts