- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
2 prong 115 Volt AC Timer.
- Can handle 15 Amps (1,725 watts.)
- 1,725 watts is equal to about 360 4.8-watt 70-LED light strings, so this timer can handle around 25,000 LED holiday lights.
- 24-hour timer.
- This timer is better than the old ones because the timer "pins" don't come out—so you can't lose them—just push pin down to turn on for 15 minutes or pull up to reset to off.
- Controls each 15 minute interval independently so you can turn your lights on or off up to 360 times per day (24 x 15.)
- 1.7 inch height, excluding prongs; 2.4 inch height, including prongs.
- Indoor use only.
Great for holiday lights! Save power with LED holiday lights and save even more energy by turning them on and off with this new and improved timer!
Power (Watts) 1725 Input Voltage 115 AC Input Current 15000 mA Length (English) 3.125 in Length (Metric) 79.4 mm Width (English) 3.25 in Width (Metric) 82.6 mm Height (English) 2.4 in Height (Metric) 61 mm Rating UL Manufacturer Sunlite
Write Your Own Review