These 24 inch long Snowfall light tubes create a spectacular effect, indoors or out! Blue LED lights strobe downward with random timing, adding sparkle to your holiday. LEDs are visible from both sides. This tube requires no adapter—just an inexpensive power cord to connect to 120 Volts AC, and you can link up to 30 tubes on one power cord.
The 5XXXX series of Snowfall Light Tubes and accessories sold before September 2012 ARE NOT compatible with 5XXXX series products sold beginning September 2012.
- Blue light.
- 24 inches long.
- 32 LEDs per tube, visible from both sides of the tube.
- 2 watts consumed.
- 1 inch diameter (1.14 inch at the end cap).
- Each tube has a 5 inch cable with a male connector and a 5 inch cable with a female connector to join it to other tubes, spacers or the power cord.
- Connect up to 30 tubes on one power plug.
- Tubes are interoperable, so you can mix colors or sizes.
- White wire.
- Energy efficient—consumes only 2 watts per tube.
- Long lasting: 40,000 hours.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor use. IP64.
- 1 year seasonal use limited warranty.