LED Battery-Operated 20 Christmas Fairy Light String, Copper Wire, (Green)
Availability: In stock
Ships In: 1 day, typically
|Number of LEDs
These beautiful, bright battery-operated LED fairy light are great for hanging and table top decorations! LED battery operated strings are far superior to non-LED ones because they use less than 10% of the power of regular incandescent strings. This means the batteries last a lot longer.
- Battery pack uses two (2) 1.5 Volt AA batteries (not included.)
- Battery pack is not waterproof.
- Standard batteries last about 8 hours. (Many rechargeable camera AA batteries only generate about 1.2 volts and are not recommended because the lights won't be very bright.)
- Copper Wire.
- 3.3 feet long (lit length), plus about 1 foot leader from battery pack to the first light, with 2 inches between lights.
- 20 LEDs per string.
- Very energy-efficient; only 2 Watts per string!
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, there is a chance that the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. Also, the product may bear a California Prop 65 warning (that is not required) due to an abundance of caution by the manufacturer. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label or the presence of a Prop 65 warning. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.
- 1 year seasonal use limited warranty.