- Product Features
A pioneer in the development of aluminum channel for LEDs, Klus offers innovative LED profile systems designed for LED lighting and illumination. High quality, durable, and rugged - Klus aluminum channel suits many applications, from architectural design solutions to specialty LED fixtures. Create your next LED light installation with the Klus Family line that best fits your needs.
Klus PAC-MDF 45 Degree Angled MDF Channel is ideal for custom LED Strip Light installations that involve 90 degree angles and require a specific color. The unique shape of this MDF channel also allows designers to place two channels in parallel, thereby simultaneously creating a downward and horizontal stream of light. Easy to paint and customize. We recommend applying primer before painting, as Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) is highly absorbent and may require several coats of paint. Primer will help saturate the fibers and make your colored paint coat more durable. Painting MDF channel will help improve resistance to moisture only if you use moisture-resistant paint.
This MDF channel has a low profile and is easy to hide behind cabinet facades, under cabinets, under shelves, inside cabinets and closets.
- Compatible with LED Strip Light up to 10 mm wide.
- Comes in 39.37 inch (1 m) long segments and can be cut to any length.
- MDF material is easy to cut-to-size and paint.
- We offer a variety of compatible LED diffusers, end caps, and accessories (sold separately).
- Constructed from Medium Density Fiberboard.
- 1.38 inches wide by 0.51 inches high.
- Do not use with LED Strip Light rated at more than 10 Watts per Meter.
- We do not recommend exposing MDF channel to water, as warping may occur. For a more durable option, select from a variety aluminum channel that we offer.
Please see the Documentation Tab for more details on how to customize your Klus light installation.
Perfect for brightening up functional work areas, kitchen counters, closets, display cabinets, anywhere extra light is needed! This unique Klus aluminum channel is easy to install and fits perfectly into corners and grooves for a variety of applications:
- Lighting functional task areas.
- Under cabinet, under shelf and cove lighting.
- Cabinet and china hutch interior lighting.
- Entertainment centers.
- Closets and pantries.
- Reading and task lighting.
- Closet lighting.
- Cubicle and workbench lighting.
- Museums (no ultraviolet emissions to damage art or documents.)
- Hotels, office buildings, homes, casinos, wine cellars, yachts, home theaters.
- Downlighting and uplighting architectural features.
Type Angled Length (English) 39.37 in Length (Metric) 1 m Width (English) 1.38 in Width (Metric) 35 mm Height (English) 0.51 in Height (Metric) 13 mm Manufacturer Klus Variation MDF Application Corner Strip Width 10 mm Inside Width 10.56 mm
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts