Aluminum channel is the most popular type of LED channel. It is versatile, rugged, durable, and also works well as an LED heatsink, thereby extending the life of your LEDs. The various shapes and sizes of aluminum channel that we offer gives lighting designers great flexibility when creating custom installations. When combined with the interchangeable accessories and a bit of creativity, the possibilities are endless!
Questions to consider when buying LED Channel:
1. What is the width of the LED strip are you working with?
2. What type of application? (i.e. edge lighting, flush mount)
3. What material do you need? (i.e. aluminum, MDF, plastic)
4. Do you need a diffuser or cover?
5. Do you need end caps or other accessories?
End caps and mounting brackets are selected based on the type of LED channel you purchase. Please Request a Quote if you have any questions about designing your custom system.