- Product Features
This power cord is used to power our commercial-grade strings listed as companion parts below. It has a 2-prong plug on one end and a compression screw-on fitting on the other end. Generally, people choose to power the strings using the optional 8 function controller; however, if you just want the lights to be on "steady burn," you can buy this cord, in which case, you can link up to 20 strings on one plug, instead of the 8 strings limit on the controller. You must buy either the controller or power cord to plug the strings into the wall.
- Green Wire.
- 5 feet long.
- This power cord includes an in-line rectifier for maximum brightness.
- Low maintenance.
- 120 Volts AC.
- Works only with our 8xxx and 9xxx series strings. Not for other strings.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.
- 3 year seasonal use limited warranty.
Use outdoors to enhance buildings, walkways, patios and foliage. Use indoors to decorate in bars, restaurants, nightclubs, malls and much more. Dress up just about anything with this energy-efficient LED Christmas light string!
- Trees and bushes.
- Gutters and building trim.
- Trade show fixtures.
- Retail displays.
- Holiday decorations.
Finish Green Wire Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 5 ft Length (Metric) 1.52 m Rating UL Recognized Warranty 3 year seasonal use limited
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts