- Product Features
660 nanometer red is ideally suited for algae growth. Contact us for custom engineering if you have a large project.
- Red 660 nm.
- Radiant flux = 1.54 watts.
- Power consumed = 10 watts. Very energy efficient.
- Efficacy = 0.154 watts of radiant flux/watts of power consumed.
- Length = 24.5 inches = 623 mm.
- 24 volts DC.
- Dimmable, if you use one of our dimming drivers.
- Long lived. We estimate 40,000 hours before radiant output falls to 70% of initial. Actual lifetime may vary, because we expect people to use these in challenging conditions; however, we believe they may last 7 years or longer if driven properly with well-regulated drivers.
- UV resistant, to stand up to the sun.
- IP66 waterproof (dust-tight, protected against powerful water jets.) You can use these outdoors and clean your bio reactor or other grow apparatus with a typical power washer.
- Each bar is 2 feet long (60 cm) and comes with 2 clips and screws.
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant. Lead was not used to make these products.
Formerly part # Grow24Red.
660 nm ("cherry" or "deep") red is specified for peak growth stimulation of algea and some other flora.
Light Color Red 660 nm Wave Length 660 Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1.54 watts Power (Watts) 10 Input Voltage 24 DC Number of LEDs 27 Length (English) 24.5 in Length (Metric) 623 mm Width (English) 0.83 in Width (Metric) 21.2 mm Height (English) 0.56 in Height (Metric) 14.2 mm Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Rating IP66, RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 2 years
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts