EnvironmentalLights.com is a leader in sustainable, energy-efficient LED lighting. To help you save both energy and money while making a difference for the environment, we are proud to offer you ENERGY STAR qualified products that save energy and conserve natural resources, without sacrificing features or performance.
What is ENERGY STAR?
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR certification use less energy and prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. With energy costs and global warming among top concerns for most consumers, Environmental Lights is committed to offering solutions that help consumers conserve energy and improve the quality of our environment.
ENERGY STAR not only saves you money, it helps protect the environment
The typical household spends $1,900 a year on energy bills. With ENERGY STAR, you can save nearly $600 on energy bills. Environmental Lights offers high-quality, premium lighting products, and many of our products are ENERGY STAR qualified. Environmental Lights conducts extensive testing of our products in our laboratory to ensure success in the field, and we also provide custom documentation for installation and best practices.
But more than saving energy, ENERGY STAR also makes a difference for the environment. Did you know that the average house can be responsible for twice the greenhouse gas emissions as the average car? That’s because every time you flip on a light switch, run your dishwasher or turn on your air conditioner, you use energy, which means more greenhouse gas emissions from power plants. The more we can save through energy efficiency, the more we help to reduce greenhouse gases and the accompanying risks of global warming.
How LEDs help the cause
LED light bulbs:
- Use at least 75 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs
- Last up to 25 times longer than incandescent lighting
- Come in different shapes and sizes, including spiral and globe, to fit in most residential or commercial fixtures
- Are convenient in hard-to-reach or high-use fixtures, as they need replacing less often
- Generate 70 percent less heat than incandescent light bulbs
- Do not hum, buzz, or flicker
- ENERGY STAR qualified bulbs offer a 2-year manufacturer warranty (twice the industry standard)
So join EnvironmentalLights.com in making a difference with ENERGY STAR. Go to www.energystar.gov for more information.