The MADRIX Stella is a small, reliable, and easy-to-use DMX512 USB interface. Individually, each Stella is capable of controlling two universes of DMX512, or 1024 channels. However, Stella controllers can be linked to each other or to Plexus and Luna controllers to create LED light shows of any size.
The Stella DMX controller is compatible with our pixel decoders, RGB PixelPro LED Strip Light, PixelPro modules, PixelDMX lights. We provide detailed information and technical support to make your installation as simple as possible.
- Includes both hardware and software needed to create incredible effects via DMX512.
- 2x 512 channels.
- DMX-IN/OUT with two 3-pin screw terminals, eliminating the need for XLR connectors.
- USB2.0 standard.
- Power via USB - no additional supply needed.
- Supports hot swapping & plug and play.
- Please connect every USBone to an active USB 2.0 port or use a USB 2.0 hub with a power supply.
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight 32-bit or 64-bit version.
The Stella package includes:
- One Madrix Stella controller box (hardware).
- Set of screw terminals (2x 3-pin and 1x 2-pin).
- USB power supply, USB cable, world adapters kit.
- A CD-ROM containing the MADRIX software (license not included).
- 2 wall-mount brackets.