These modules are for indoor or outdoor installations and they are flexible and easy to position. They contain 3 LEDs in each module with an optic on each LED for a 160 degree beam angle. Modules have a plastic housing that is lightweight. They are made in sets of 50 modules per string.
Easy to install: Double-sided 3M foam tape on the back. Just peel and stick. 9 cm (about 3-4 inches) of wire between modules. Simply cut and splice the wire wherever you like. Because the wire is flexible, you can array your modules around your installation as you wish. If you have dark spots, you can reposition at will. Easy to dim or control using any of our LED PWM dimmers and controllers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX decoders.
- Neutral White (4000° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- IP65 waterproof.
- 230 mW/module = 76.19 lumens/module.
- 12 volts DC.
- 1.05 watts/module.
- Length: 2.3 in = 59.6 mm.
- Width: 0.7 in = 17.9 mm.
- Height: 0.41 in = 10.3 mm.
- Cuttable between modules.
- UL Recognized, IP65, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED modules are not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.