Cold Deck Refrigeration Lights provide high quality and energy efficient lighting designed for produce, meat and dairy cases or any other multi-deck merchandisers. They feature high brightness LEDs in a diffused casing for even light distribution. All models carry IP68 waterproof rating, meaning they are protected from full submersion in water. The high CRI of 85 means that products will look their best.
Cold Deck refrigeration lighting can reduce power consumption by up to 77% vs. fluorescent when used with optional Power Controllers or occupation sensing Dimming Controllers. They have significantly lower heat output as well, improving shelf life and reducing demand on the refrigeration system. No UV is produced by Cold Deck LED Refrigeration Lights and the LEDs are rated for 100,000 hours of run time. This means fewer replacements and additional savings compared to other lighting technologies.
Cold Deck LED Refrigeration Lights are designed for easy installation and come with fluorescent-style connectors for easy retrofitting. Cold Deck Shelf models are have integrated magnets as well as mounting tabs for installation. Canopy models feature integrated mounting tabs and unique stand-off clips that can be used as spacers or to adjust the mounting angle at the top of the case. Both models can be ordered in 3ft or 4ft lengths with 3500K or 4100K color temperatures.
- Up to 77% power savings compared to fluorescent lighting with optional Power Controller or occupation sensing Dimming Controller.
- Diffused casing for even light distribution.
- Neutral White (4100° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 85.
- Brightness = 1000 lux at 53 inches.
- 24 volts DC.
- LEDs per bar: 21
- 17 watts/bar.
- Operating Temperature: -25C to 50C (-13°F to 122°F).
- Housing: Aluminum with Poly-carbonate Lens.
- Finish: White.
- IP68 = protected from full submergence underwater.
- Mounting: Standoff clips included (6) for adjusting mounting height and angle.
- Length of each bar: 34.1 in = 865 mm.
- Width of each bar: 1.75 in = 44.5 mm.
- Height of each bar: 1.14 in = 29 mm.
- LED spacing: 1.5 in = 38 mm.
- UL, DLC, CE, RoHS.
- 100,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.