Cold Door 2 LED Refrigeration Lights provide high quality and energy efficient lighting for commercial coolers and freezers. The lights feature lenses on each LED that reduce glare and produce extremely uniform light distribution, even at very short distances. All color temperatures feature CRI scores over 85 for great color rendering and no UV emissions to harm products.
Cold Door 2 LED Refrigeration Lights reduce power consumption by over 70% compared to typical fluorescent fixtures. This can be increased to as much as an 85% reduction when combined with the optional Power Controller or occupation sensing Dimming Controller. This also means lower heat output, reducing the load on refrigeration equipment. The LEDs are rated for 100,000 hours of run time, meaning fewer replacements and additional savings compared to fluorescent technology.
The Cold Door 2 series is UL classified for retrofit and designed for easy installation using built-in mounting tabs. Stand-off clips are also included to accommodate previous mounting hardware. Cold Door 2 LED Refrigeration Lights are available in End or Center configurations. End models direct light in one direction, for use at the ends of the cooler. Center models direct light in both directions, for use in middle sections of the cooler. They can be ordered in 5ft or 6ft lengths with 4100K or 5000K color temperatures.
- LED lenses for even light distribution and reduced glare.
- Includes stand-off clips for mounting on top of previous mounting hardware.
- Neutral White (4100° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 85.
- Brightness = 1950 luxat 3.625 inches from shelf.
- 24 volts DC.
- LEDs per bar: 15
- 20W (5’ Center) / 11W (5’ End) / 25W (6’ Center) / 13W (6’ End) power consumption.
- Operating Temperature: -25C to 50C.
- Housing: Aluminum with Polycarbonate Lens.
- Finish: Black.
- Mounting: Mounting clips included (2 center, 2 ends)
- Length of each bar: 69.6 in = 1768 mm.
- Width of each bar: 2.72 in = 69 mm.
- Height of each bar: 1.18 in = 30 mm.
- LED spacing: 2.99 in = 76 mm.
- Up to 85% power savings compared to fluorescent lighting with optional Dimming Controller or Power Controller.
- UL, DLC, RoHS.
- 100,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.