These modules are for indoor or outdoor installations and they are flexible and easy to position. They contain 3 nodes with 3 LEDs in each node, and the nodes are identical to those used in our 5050 flex strip. Modules have a plastic housing that is lightweight. They are made in sets of 20 and come on sheets of perforated double sided tape for clean packaging.
Easy to install: Double-sided 3M foam tape on the back. Just peel and stick. 10 cm (about 4 inches) of wire between modules. Simply cut and splice the wire wherever you like. Because the wire is flexible, you can array your modules around your installation as you wish. If you have dark spots, you can reposition at will. Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX decoders.
- Color Changing-RGB (623/522/472 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof.
- 12 volts DC.
- 0.72 watts/module.
- Length: 3.7 in = 95 mm.
- Width: 0.71 in = 18 mm.
- Height: 0.23 in = 5.8 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.98 in = 25 mm.
- Cuttable between modules.
- UR, IP65, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED modules are not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- When you wire your modules, we recommend you connect power to both ends. This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver. Also, the modules are made in 20-module chains, and you should not link chains. Simply apply power to both ends of each of your chains for best results.