The 24V output Espen Ultron Dimmable LED Power Supply works great on 24VDC LED constant voltage lighting, including regular LED strip and CurrentControl LED strip. You must use a standard 0-10V control, such as the Lutron DVTV dimmer. 250 Hz PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) output ensures flicker-free performance. The wide range of input voltage from 100 to 277 VAC enables worldwide use on single-phase AC power lines.
One of the great features of this driver is that it does not require a power pack (relay) to turn the lights on and off. That means you can use a Lutron DVTV or similar 0-10 volt dimmer with class 2 wire and the driver will recognize that pushing the paddle on the dimmer to "off" should turn the lights off. Other drivers require a special power pack to allow you to turn off the lights, which adds time and expense to the installation.
- For 24 VDC LED lights.
- 80 watts, 3.3333 amp maximum output.
- 100 to 277 VAC input range. 50 to 60 Hertz.
- Accepts standard 0-10V dimming signal.
- Outdoor rated for dry and damp locations. IP64
- UL (UYMR2 Sign Accessories - Component) recognized power unit. CLASS 2.
- Sound rated A.
- Dimming range: 10-100%.
- PWM frequency: 250 Hz.
- Efficiency: >85%.
- Output Ripple: 1 Volt.
- Short circuit, overload and overheat protection for sustained performance.
- High power factor and efficiency.
- Compact enclosure for variety of applications and fixture designs.
- Exceptional line and load regulation.
- Broad ambient temperature range for use in extreme application conditions.