This controller is for our Versaline LED Christmas lights and will not operate other light strings. Controller effects include:
The 10-function controller is connected between the power supply and lights. Its Bluetooth feature allows wireless connection with any smart device by installing the Versaline App. There are four buttons on the controller and a user interface in the app to control the lights. The buttons on the controller include:
- Power - Select on (0), off (no number) or timer (1-9). When you select timer mode (1-9), the lights come on for X2 hours selected, every 24 hours at the time you made the timer selection. So if you select “timer = 2” at 6:00 pm, the lights will come on for 4 hours from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm every night.
- Function - Choose a setting (0-9) from the 10 functions listed above.
- Speed - Change the speed from 1 slowest to 9 fastest. In Steady On mode, the Speed control is a dimmer.
- Color-flip - Choose a setting 0-1, P, or F as described below. This color-flip function only works when the controller is used with Versaline Color-flip lights.
0 - Primary Color
1 - Secondary Color
P - Creates a Phasing Change
F - Creates a Flip Change
Your smart device can also be used to control Versaline LED Christmas lights by downloading the Versaline App. The app includes the same functionality as the controller with Power, Timer, Function, Speed and Color-Flip. The Timer setup in the app shows the actual number of hours that the lights will be on. The timer starts when you press "Set" in Timer Setup.
- Controls up to 4,800 lights (although your power supply probably has a lower limit. See manual at "Documentation" tab.)
- Controller remembers the mode you set if you use a timer or lose power.
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant. Lead was not used to make these products.
- Beautiful, elegant and tough.
- 24 VDC native operating voltage.
- 3-year manufacturer seasonal use warranty.