The 12 Channel LED Supernova string has lights that strobe downward in a glittering pulse. Each string has its own 6-function controller and adapter. String several together to create a sparkling curtain of light. Includes a 12 watt power supply sufficient for powering up to 6 4-foot, 8 3-foot or 16 2-foot Supernova strings. The Supernova strings have their own controller built in to each string and you do not need any other controller: just connect them together.
Controller effects include:
- True 12-channel chase and other features. System contains all the wires necessary to do what few Christmas lights can.
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant. Lead was not used to make these products.
- Commercial grade construction for high reliability and longevity.
- Weather-proof twist-lock connectors are rugged and very easy to connect quickly. They are superior to screw-on connectors because they are faster to connect, which is helpful for large-scale jobs. The fitting compresses an O-ring seal to keep the water out. Guaranteed to stay connected during a nasty ice storm, unlike 2-prong plugs on most strings.
- Bright, high quality LEDs and optical-grade conical prismatic optics really sparkle.
- Indoor/outdoor use. Controllers and power supplies have IP44 or better ingress rating (protected against solid objects of 1mm diameter and splashing water.)
- Power supplies are ETL and/or CSA certified.
- 3mm Conical Wide Angle bulb shape.
- Pure White.
- White Wire.
- 96 LEDs per string.
- 3 feet long.
- 60 inches of extra cord between the power source plug and the string. The included 12-watt power supply adds another 4 inches. Three inches length on the other end, which you can use to link to another Versaline net or string.
- Linkable up to 10 Sets.
- Fully rectified, for maximum brightness.
- Very energy-efficient—only 2.7 Watts per string!
- Beautiful, elegant and tough.
- 24-gauge wire in strings and nets; 20-gauge wire in splitters, extensions and motherlines.
- Strings connect to each other using screw-on weather-proof connectors with compression fittings employing a rubber seal to keep out moisture.
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life.
- Vapor-proof enclosure eliminates corrosion: bulbs are integrally connected with the socket and are not replaceable. This construction is more reliable than screw-in bulbs, especially in corrosive environments such as coastal areas where salt spray is present.
- 24 VDC native operating voltage; power supplies (except small 8 watt and 12 watt supplies) accept 100 to 240 VAC, and supply the strings and controllers with 24 VDC.
- Uses up to 98% less energy than incandescent light strings.
- 3-year manufacturer seasonal use warranty.