- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
The LED High Mount Area Lights replace up to 150 watt high-pressure sodium or 175-watt metal halide fixtures while using just 30 and 45 watts. They are ideal for outdoor lighting applications in areas that require a wide distribution of light, including driveways, yards, parking lots, barns, sheds, properties, garages, utility poles and work areas. They can save up to 80 percent in energy consumption throughout their L70 50,000 hour life. The fixtures can mount to walls or sealed junction boxes. They have full cutoff (Dark Sky) classification because they emit no light upwards to contribute to light pollution.
- 3180 lumens.
- 45 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 85.
- Full cutoff optics enable no light loss into the night sky.
- Twist-and-lock Dusk-to-Dawn PhotoCell included.
- IES BUG Rating: B1-U0-G0.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.93.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 85 Finish Gray Brightness 3180 lumens Efficacy 70.7 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 45 Incandescent Equivalent 175 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 14 in Length (Metric) 356 mm Width (English) 12.75 in Width (Metric) 324 mm Height (English) 10.5 in Height (Metric) 267 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, DLC, FCC Year Savings $37.96/year Lifetime Savings $1300 Carbon Reduction 8905 pounds Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Write Your Own Review