- Product Features
This is the key component for creating intelligent LED lighting. The DMX512-PX-V2 is designed to control digitally addressable RGB LED pixel lights using standard DMX512. We developed this decoder to be compatible with the newest additions to our intelligent PixelControl RGB LED lighting family, RGB Pixel Control Super Flat Rope and RGB Pixel Control LED Neon. Compatible with standard DMX output, this decoder can be used with a DMX controller or light board control system of your choice.
The DMX512-PX-V2 converts standard DMX output into serial protocol for the pixel control chip, thereby enabling control of each module or node.
This is "the missing link." You may have been looking for this! What it does, in plain English, is it takes the DMX output from any standard DMX console or controller, and decodes the signal so you can individually control our PixelControl lights and modules. RGB PixelControl comes in 2 configurations: RGB LED Super Flat Rope and RGB LED Neon.
- 24 Volt DC input is required.
- DC+ Input power to decoder feeds into DC+ input power for connected PixelControl lights.
- Data signals feed into the IC chip to control RGB on each node or module, independently under direction of the DMX input signal.
- DIP switches on the side allow you to set the decoder’s lowest address, so it uses the address you desire from your DMX program. Each decoder has a DMX device address you can set.
- 9 built in functional test modes, active when DIP switch 10 is “on”.
- For dynamic modes (color step and color fade), speed is set by toggling the dip switches 1-5.
- Default setting with all switches are OFF = 1.
- Decode a maximum of 512 DMX addresses, when DIP switch 10 is “off”.
- -4 to 158°F recommended operating range.
- Max. Power Consumption is 100mA.
- 2 year warranty.
Converts standard DMX output to digital SPI signals, suitable for driving the specific IC chip used in our RGB PixelControl LED lights. This decoder is compatible with RGB PixelControl Super Flat Rope and RGB PixelControl LED Neon. An economical and easy solution for full color intelligent LED lighting control systems.
Customize unique animated RGB color effects such as chasing, rotating graphic patterns, rain effects, scrolling text, color waves, company logos, the possibilities are endless! This is a fantastic product used for studios, stage lighting, architectural, or decorative purposes — an easy solution for any project that requires an intelligent LED control system!
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Pixel display boards;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Input Voltage 5-24 DC Length (English) 5 in Length (Metric) 127 mm Width (English) 2.5 in Width (Metric) 64 mm Height (English) 1.61 in Height (Metric) 41 mm Rating RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 2 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts