MaxLite's Direct Lit LED Flat Panels are high quality, energy saving replacements for fluorescent fixtures - without the buzzing or flicker! This Saver Series LED flat panel is fully dimmable and compatible with building controls, motion sensors, timers and daylight harvesting systems.
The slim profile makes this LED flat panel ideal for low depth ceiling cavities, and it is compatible with standard T-bar and grid drop ceilings. The steel housing serves as an LED heat sink and provides maximum thermal control, while also remaining only 4.0 inches deep. Comes standard with a translucent white diffusive cover, for uniform shadowless light. It has a versatile design with multiple mounting configurations - hanging or surface mount kits sold separately.
- 42 watts consumed.
- Color Rendering Index: 82+.
- 0-10V dimming standard.
- Link and control up to 10 panels per master panel.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- Indoor use.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- Certifications: ETL, cETL, LM79, LM80, FCC.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- California Title 24 Compliant.
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Available in the following color temperatures:
Available in the following sizes: