While supplies last! Only about 234 left. All sales are final.
These premium commercial grade solar LED Christmas lights make wonderful decorations year-round, since they are eco-friendly and maintenance free. The entire system is plug-and-play and allows you to combine multiple LED Light Strings and accessories to fit the needs of your installation. They'll charge just fine even if it's cloudy!
Pair these LED Christmas lights with our high quality solar panel (sold separately)
, which contains a rechargeable Li-ion battery for high brightness and long run time. Mix and match a solar panel with one or multiple colors of LED Light Strings, which are available in: multi-color, warm white, pure white, red, green, and blue. Choose from 8-functions, Twinkle/Chase/Slow Glow, to animate your strings.
- Must be used in conjunction with a compatible solar panel, or power source of your choice as listed in the companion parts (sold separately).
- 5mm Conical Wide Angle bulb shape.
- Multi-Color: Red/Green/Blue/Pure White.
- Green Wire.
- 33 feet long, with 4 inches between lights - not including 10 feet of leader.
- 100 LEDs per string.
- 8-Function lighting modes include:
Press the FUNCTION button to change the effect.
- Beautiful, elegant and durable.
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 30,000 hour bulb life.
- Vapor-proof enclosure eliminates corrosion: bulbs are integrally connected with the socket and are not replaceable. This construction is more reliable than screw-in bulbs, especially in corrosive environments such as coastal areas where salt spray is present.
- Memory: Controller will remember the selected lighting mode when it turns back on.
- When used with Solar Panel, lights automatically come on at sunset. Automatic timer sets the duration: 6 hours on, 18 hours off.
- 1 year seasonal use limited warranty.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, there is a chance that the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances.) We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label or the presence of a Prop 65 warning. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.