- Product Features
Sold by the 2 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Our ultra thin 5.1mm wide CurrentControl LED strip is easy to install anywhere LED strip light is needed! This innovative strip combines current regulating chips with 5630 high brightness LEDs, to ensure consistent brightness and color for your installation. Constructed with high quality components, offering a CRI of 80+. Available in four shades of white.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Easy to dim or control using any of our LED controllers or dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX decoders.
- Daylight White (6500° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof.
- 5876 mW/meter = 1730 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 6.5 watts (6.5 watts/foot = 21.6 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.2 in = 5.1 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.56 in = 14.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with any of our channel or light bars, but the strip will be rather narrow, in comparison to the channel width in all cases.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1730 lumens/meter Efficacy 80.1 lumens/watt Brightness 2 5876 mW/meter Efficacy 2 272 mWatt/watt Circuit Type CurrentControl Color Rendering Index 80+ Color Temperature 6,500°K Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Input Current 271 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 5630 LED Spacing (English) 0.56 in LED Spacing (Metric) 14.3 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Light Color Daylight White Light Color Detail Daylight White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 3.94 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 100 mm Number of LEDs 70/meter Power (Watts) 6.5 Power (Watts/ft) 6.50 Power (Watts/m) 21.60 Rating UL, RoHS Type Single Row Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.2 in Width (Metric) 5.1 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review