Lutron extends its popular LED/CFL dimmer line to include the Maestro Wireless style, so you can buy the optional wireless control for maximum convenience in use and installation. Wireless dimmers can save you money by avoiding having to run extra wires to position your dimming controls exactly where you want them.
This dimmer is specifically designed to work with many dimmable LED and CFL bulbs. See bulb compatibility list at Documentation tab.
Low and high-end trim on these Maestro CFL/LED dimmers is accomplished digitally (see instructions.) Simple button presses allow the user to digitally adjust and set the low or high-end trim. This allows you to remove any undesirable dimmer behavior at the low end, such as flicker, pop-on or drop-out. We typically do not see flicker at the high-end, but occasionally we notice dead travel, which can be eliminated with the high-end trim. This behavior depends on bulb construction and what load is on the dimmer. By trimming the dimmer, you can tune it for your installation exactly the way you want it.
- Smooth-action integrated linear slide control for easy, precise operation.
- Features large switch and small slide dimmer.
- Green LED dots indicate dimming level.
- Does not require that the neutral wire run through your dimmer's gang box.
- 150 watts capacity.
- Single pole or 3-Way (multi-location) capable.
- Power failure memory.
- Standard RFI suppression.
- UL and CSA listed.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Wall plate is not included.
Available in 7 Lutron-standard colors:
- White (-WH)
- Almond (-AL)
- Light Almond (-LA)
- Black (-BL)
- Brown (-BR)
- Gray (-GR)
- Ivory (-IV)