The waterproof (IP65) connector series for Super Flat Rope is engineered for ruggedness and reliability. The Jumper Connector Kit is for linking 2 pieces of Super Flat Rope together around corners.
Features of the Super Flat Rope connector series include:
- Flat connector tines, instead of round spikes. This improves electrical contact, and makes the connector mechanically stronger.
- Spiked cleats on the metal insert to grab the rope and not let go.
- Clear compression sleeve with interlocking slot to hold the cleat to the rope.
- Heat shrink tubing to keep the assembly dry.
- Profile matching to make the connection assembly slender and attractive.
This is simply the best-engineered field-cuttable connection system for top quality flat rope that you are likely to find.