- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThis Bright White LED Tape-Rope Hybrid Light is low profile, flexible, and combines the ease of traditional LED strip light with the benefits of rope light for an easy-to-use linear lighting product. This is the next generation of 120V AC lighting!
Available in Warm White (3000K), Bright White (5000K), Blue, Green, and Red. We also offer 1 meter, 2 meter, 4 meter, 6 meter, 10 meter, and 14 meter lengths in each of the available colors. Mix and match colors and/or lengths to create custom length runs.
- Bright White.
- ETL Listed.
- Dimmable - dims well on the dimmers listed as companion parts.
- Easily linkable, up to a maximum of 106 feet.
- Energy-efficient—1.5 Watts/foot, 4.8 Watts/meter.
- Total power consumed = 4.8 Watts.
- Cuttable on 1/2 meter increments; however, cutting the Tape-Rope Hybrid or altering the power cord voids the ETL Listing and 1 year warranty.
- 120 Volts AC.
- Lit length = 3.3 feet (1 meter(s)).
- Overall length of product (includes 5 ft power cord) = 3.3 feet (or 2.524 meters).
- Dimensions (Width x Height) = 0.35 x 0.25 inches (or 9 x 6.4 mm).
- Each kit includes clear plastic tie-downs (4 per foot) and screws.
- This product is 25% (width) and 37.5% (height) smaller than 1/2" diameter rope light.
- Front connector and end cap are easy to twist on and off, so multiple reels can be linked together.
- Waterproof compression fitting on both ends with protective twist on caps for creating a tight seal.
- LEDs spaced every 0.66" (60 LEDs per meter!) produce even and bright light that's 10 times brighter than regular LED rope light.
- White finish - integrated into the product to mask the circuitry inside the product.
- Bright White 5000K produces over 80 lumens/foot. Warm White produces over 72 lumens/foot.
- Economical - no power supply required. Plugs in to standard 120V AC.
- Rope must be uncoiled when plugged in to allow heat to dissipate.
- Save energy and maintenance costs: Uses almost 75% less energy than incandescent rope and lasts much longer.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations. Rated for outdoor use.
- Clear plastic track for straight-line installations sold separately.
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year.
- Accent and decorative lighting, especially in narrow spaces;
- Home theater lighting;
- Undercounter and cove lighting;
- Recreational vehicles;
- Border marking;
- Backlighting complex contours;
- Refrigeration cases;
- Retail window dressing;
- Table lights;
- Festival lights;
- Architectural lighting;
- Landscape lighting;
- Decks and patios;
- Step and exit path lighting;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Light Color Bright White Color Temperature 4,800°K Color Rendering Index 80+ Type Tape-Rope Hybrid Beam Angle 120° Finish White Finish Brightness 252 lumens/meter Efficacy 52.5 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 4.8 Power (Watts/m) 4.80 Power (Watts/ft) 1.50 Input Voltage 120 AC Number of LEDs 60/meter LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 3.3 ft Length (Metric) 1 m Width (English) 0.35 in Width (Metric) 9 mm Height (English) 0.25 in Height (Metric) 6.4 mm Max. Overall Length (English) 3.3 ft Max. Overall Length (Metric) 2.524 m Average Lifetime 35,000 hours Rating ETL Warranty 1 year Variation 3.3 ft (1 m) Application Waterproof Brightness 2 665 mW/meter Efficacy 2 138.5 mWatt/watt
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review