- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
The 24V output Osram Optotronic Dimmable LED Power Supply works great on 24VDC LED constant voltage lighting, including regular LED strip and CurrentControl LED strip. You must use a standard 0-10V control, such as the Lutron DVTV dimmer. 250 Hz PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) output ensures flicker-free performance. The wide range of input voltage from 120 to 277 VAC enables worldwide use on single-phase AC power lines.
- For 24 VDC LED lights.
- 96 watts, 4 amps maximum output.
- 120 to 277 VAC input range. 50 to 60 Hertz.
- Accepts standard 0-10V dimming signal.
- Outdoor rated for dry and damp locations. IP64
- UL (UYMR2) recognized power unit. CLASS 2.
- Sound rated A.
- Dimming range: 10-100%.
- PWM frequency: 250 Hz.
- Efficiency: >85%.
- Output Ripple: 1 Volt.
- Short circuit, overload and overheat protection for sustained performance.
- High power factor and efficiency.
- Compact enclosure for variety of applications and fixture designs.
- Exceptional line and load regulation.
- Broad ambient temperature range for use in extreme application conditions.
The Osram Optotronic OT96W/24V/UNV/DIM 96W 24V Output Dimmable LED Driver (0-10V) works great on 24VDC LED constant voltage lighting, including regular LED strip and CurrentControl LED strip.
Power (Watts) 96 Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Output Voltage 24 DC Length (English) 9.48 in Length (Metric) 241 mm Width (English) 1.68 in Width (Metric) 43 mm Height (English) 1.17 in Height (Metric) 30 mm Rating UL, CSA, RoHS, IP64 Manufacturer Osram Warranty 3 years
Write Your Own Review