- Product Features
Lutron Power switch packs provide both the 24 V power supply to operate Lutron sensors as well as the 20 A line voltage relay to control the load in one compact housing. The unit can be placed outside or inside the junction box with a simple twist-on nut. The auxiliary relay model can be used with line voltage power packs to switch additional loads. Typically, we sell these with the Lutron Diva DVTV 0-10V dimmer.
- 230 VAC version.
- High-impact UL94 5 VA flammability-rated plastic case construction.
- Relay: Class B (130°C) insulating material; silver alloy contacts.
- 120 V, 277 V, or 347 V transformer: 60 Hz; 230 V transformer: 50 Hz.
- 24 V nominal output; 100 mA nominal, full wave rectified and filtered.
- 7” wire leads, 18 AWG input; 7” leads, 16 AWG contacts.
- Relay contact ratings: 120/230/277 V ballast: 20 Amps; 347 V ballast and 120 V incandescent: 15 Amps.
- Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling conditioned air (plenum).
- Supports up to 3 devices, including occupant sensors and PP-SH units.
- Operating environment: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C); less than 90% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- For indoor use only.
For use with Lutron DVTV Diva 0-10V dimmers, and certain other compatible Lutron controls.
Input Voltage 230 AC Output Voltage 230 AC Length (English) 3.69 in Length (Metric) 93.7 mm Width (English) 2.33 in Width (Metric) 59.2 mm Height (English) 1.36 in Height (Metric) 34.5 mm Rating UL Manufacturer Lutron Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts