- Product Features
The 22.2 Watt Hour Multi-Voltage Rechargeable Battery Pack is specifically designed to power LED lights. This small, lightweight, portable, and versatile battery pack is capable of outputting 5 or 12 VDC.
- 5 VDC maximum load is 2A = 10W max. Battery pack does not come fully charged. Do not use battery until it has been fully charged for 5 hours.
- 12 VDC maximum load is 1.25A = 15W max.
- To estimate run time on this battery, first figure out how many watts or amps your load draws, and note the DC voltage you must use. Then, divide 22.2 watt-hours by the number of watts (volts x amps, for DC) your product consumes and multiply by 50% to get an estimate of run time, assuming battery is fully charged.
- Includes: rechargeable battery pack, charging adapter, and 4 output cables (2 types for each voltage output).
- Two output cables for each output voltage - one with bare wire on the end and the other with a 5.5x2.1mm male plug for easy plug-and-play.
- Easy on/off power button.
- LED indicator lights display the amount of charge left in the battery.
- Built-in automatic shut off when no load is detected after 20 seconds of being powered on.
- Built-in automatic shut off when the amount of available charge reaches 50% - this is to protect the life of the battery and to ensure that your LED lights remain lit at an acceptable brightness level.
- We performed a significant amount of testing and found that once the charge in the battery drops below 50% charge, the output voltage drops dramatically and is no longer ideal for powering LED lights at their full potential.
The 22.2 Watt Hour Multi-Voltage Rechargeable Battery Pack can be used to power 5 or 12 VDC LED strip light. Engineered specifically for use with LEDs!
Finish White Length (English) 4.89 in Length (Metric) 124.206 mm Width (English) 2.78 in Width (Metric) 70.612 mm Height (English) 0.51 in Height (Metric) 12.954 mm
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts