The Versaline 3-Channel Chasing Color Flip string works with the Color Flip Controller. Each bulb can flip back and forth between an autumn color (warm white, gold, or orange) and red, warm white, or green. Each bulb has both an autumn colored diode and a different (either red, white, or green) colored diode in it. Very cool - linkable in long lines!
This is also a chasing string, similar to the rest of the Versaline products we sell, but with changing colors. Requires both the Color Flip controller shown as a companion part and a power supply (both items sold separately).
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant. Lead was not used to make these products.
- Commercial grade construction for high reliability and longevity.
- Weather-proof twist-lock connectors are rugged and very easy to connect quickly. They are superior to screw-on connectors because they are faster to connect, which is helpful for large-scale jobs. The fitting compresses an O-ring seal to keep the water out. Guaranteed to stay connected during a nasty ice storm, unlike 2-prong plugs on most strings.
- Bright, high quality LEDs and optical-grade conical prismatic optics really sparkle.
- Indoor/outdoor use. Controllers and power supplies have IP44 or better ingress rating (protected against solid objects of 1mm diameter and splashing water.)
- Power supplies are ETL and/or CSA certified.
- 3mm Conical Wide Angle bulb shape.
- 48 LEDs per string.
- Green Wire.
- 48 LEDs per string.
- 25 feet long, with 6 inches between lights.
- 4 inches of extra cord between the power source plug and the first bulb. 4 inches from the bulb to the other end, which you can use to link to another Versaline net or string.
- Linkable up to 10 Strings.
- Fully rectified, for maximum brightness.
- Very energy-efficient—only 1.44 Watts per string!
- Beautiful, elegant and tough.
- 24-gauge wire in strings and nets; 20-gauge wire in splitters, extensions and motherlines.
- Strings connect to each other using screw-on weather-proof connectors with compression fittings employing a rubber seal to keep out moisture.
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life.
- Vapor-proof enclosure eliminates corrosion: bulbs are integrally connected with the socket and are not replaceable. This construction is more reliable than screw-in bulbs, especially in corrosive environments such as coastal areas where salt spray is present.
- 24 VDC native operating voltage; power supplies (except small 8 watt and 12 watt supplies) accept 100 to 240 VAC, and supply the strings and controllers with 24 VDC.
- Uses up to 98% less energy than incandescent light strings.
- 3-year manufacturer seasonal use warranty.
- Length from top of the green or white cuff of the bulb holder to tip of the bulb = 0.13 in.; length from the end of the molded bulb holder to the tip of the bulb = 0.8 in.